Spa treatment is nice
Gift certificate for manicure
Camera is nice (she can take pictures of you 2, memories...)
[ QUOTE ]
lol! And thus begin the agonizing road to divorcedom!
[/ QUOTE ]
I have given both to my wife for Christmas in the past and we've been married for almost nine and a half years.
Also given her cookware, coffee maker, etc.
All depends on the woman and how self-absorbed they are.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Spa treatment is nice
Gift certificate for manicure
Camera is nice (she can take pictures of you 2, memories...)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Pull a Costanza and tell her a $1000 donation has been made in her name to the Human Fund . She will be speechless , I promise .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
If Indian_Dad got me a skillet he'd be wearing it upside his head! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Seriously - if she asks for a skillet, ironing board, etc., then fine, by all means. But I can buy those things for myself if I wanted. I think it's kind of sad if a woman has to hold out for a holiday or birthday to get... a skillet. "Oh thank you honey now I can fry those taters for you just like you like them. No no.. I dont need a new outfit.. these rags will get me to walmart to do the grocery shopping just fine."
Otherwise get something personal - pay attention to her hints. If she walks by a store window and stops to ogle something, take that hint!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think it depends on how long you've been together too. You probably don't want to get someone you've only been dating for a few months or a few years cookware.
[ QUOTE ]
Victoria Secret gift card.. it's good for u and her =)
[/ QUOTE ]
Paying that much money for underwear is assinine.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Dinner at the Martha Washington Inn, followed by a show at the Barter Theatre. Then lavish her with diamonds and rubies.
Works every time, guaranteed!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
they sell more than just underwear...
Ask your future mother-in-law, your fiancee's girlfriends, etc... to get an idea on what she fancies; that is unless she's the type that comes straight out tells you things.
(fiance = man, fiancee = woman - I hate the French)
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks